Wednesday, June 16, 2010

White Water!


Today was the first day that Little Man and I have experienced White Water! Hard to believe that after living near this attraction for almost 10 years, that this was my first time visiting! We had a blast!!!! They have so many areas for little kids. There are plenty of places to relax while you keep an eye on your little one! My only complaint is that they don't want you to take ANY food in! Thankfully, the bag-checker allowed me to pass with the snacks that I had brought for Little J. We did splurge and get a corn dog for lunch, but had I not had snacks, it would have cost a lot more for our meal.

Sorry, being my first time, I didn't want to bring a camera or my phone with me because I didn't know if it would get wet. I will try to get some pics next time though!

No comments:

Post a Comment