Ok. So I'm sure that most of you have at one time or another collected tokens, stamps, etc. to send in to a company and receive something in return. When I was a little girl, this is something that we did every once in a while. Our "prizes" if you will, mainly came from cereal companies. A box of "Cheerios" would have random advertising for some prize if you collected and sent in so many cereal labels from that cereal. Mainly these prizes were of some funky, kid gadget that was very cheaply made, but none-the-less, I was enticed! Many of you can probably relate, (or at least I hope so)!One of our favorite cereals (and yes, I could live off cereal!) is Raisin Bran Crunch! Recently they advertised movies that you could receive if so many cereal tokens were sent in. Today, we received our first movie, "The Sandlot". Not only was it essentially free, because we buy the cereal anyway, but it is a classic movie from my younger days too! I can't wait to sit down and enjoy seeing it again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment