It happened! Many of you know that we were expecting a miscarriage, and after 4 weeks of waiting and wondering....IT happened! I won't go into the details, but I had complications with the event and had to go to the hospital and ultimately have a D & C (minor surgery) to stop some bleeding. God is good and over the 4 weeks of waiting, He was preparing us (especially me) for the emotional and physical battle that the day brought! I am so thankful that I had time between knowing and the actual event.
Many have asked how we are doing. This is a little piece of what I am feeling during this time.
I will say that this has been an amazing growing time in my Christian walk. Having to trust that God is in total control and that He ultimately has a plan and reason for this happening, has really challenged me. Even though I don't expect to understand His reasons, I am trusting in His perfect plan. My heart is eager for the day when I will get to see my son or daughter in heaven and I know that he/she is in very good hands...the same hands that are holding me right now! And truthfully, that is such a comfort to me!
We have been so blessed with such an amazing support group from friends and family. Even though this is a difficult time/experience, we have been given so much hope and peace through this trial. Thank you all for your encouragement. You are a tremendous blessing to us!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment